Join Our Team
Web Application and Mobile Developer
Iterative Consulting is an Albuquerque-based small business that offers a full spectrum of technology services, including full-stack web application development, UI/UX design, data science, software security, and cloud deployment solutions. We are seeking a talented Web Application and Mobile Developer who enjoys learning new technologies, solving challenging Yeah,problems, and building quality software.
As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a highly collaborative, agile environment where you will be expected to contribute your ideas, take ownership of tasks, manage expectations, and meet deadlines.
Iterative Consulting uses the latest technologies on a number of exciting projects to serve our clients, who represent several sectors including healthcare, workforce, and local government.
We are passionate about building software to effect change, advance scientific understanding, and benefit human well-being, and we are fortunate to serve many clients with similar aims.
Because this position involves remote team members on flexible schedules, strong communication skills and self-motivation will be essential to success.
- Develop impactful, high quality web applications as a member of a small, agile team.
- Provide excellent customer service when interacting with clients
- Resolve support requests in a timely fashion
- Participate via webcam in our regular stand-up and sprint planning meetings.
- Follow our coding standards to produce readable, well-documented code.
- Maintain regular hours, and accurately track your time and work.
- Take a self-directed approach to learning new skills.
- Remain knowledgeable about and sensitive to security issues.
- Request support from and provide support to other team members.
- Control, meet, and exceed expectations.
- Experience with a least one modern web application framework (Rails, Django, Laravel/Lumen, Node/Express, etc)
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with React or React Native
- Experience with version control (git and mercurial with GitHub and BitBucket)
- Experience using HTTP to interact with APIs and web applications
- Familiarity with HTML5 / CSS3
- Deadline driven and independent
- Dedication to application security and secure coding practices
- Knowledge of algorithms and runtime complexity for performance and scalability
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Visual and Artistic Ability (following designs, making reasonable design calls)
- Ruby on Rails
- Experience working in an Agile team
- Functional programming
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about using the latest technology to build impactful software while having the freedom to work from home on a flexible schedule, please send us an email at email@example.com along with a resume and a brief paragraph summarizing your background and interest in the position.
It is the policy of Iterative Consulting, LLC, to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Iterative Consulting, LLC, will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB