Join Our Team
Technical Project Manager (Remote)
Iterative Consulting offers a full spectrum of design and technology services, including full-stack web application development, UI / UX design, data science, and cloud deployment solutions. We help clients bring their ideas to life by designing and building amazing software using a collaborative process that emphasizes communication, feedback, and agility.
Our team is proud of our reputation for client service and success, and we are devoted to listening, planning, and managing projects flawlessly.
As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a highly collaborative, agile environment where you will be expected to contribute your ideas, take ownership of tasks, manage expectations, and meet deadlines.
Iterative Consulting uses the latest technologies on a number of exciting projects to serve our clients, who represent several sectors including healthcare, workforce, and local government.
We are passionate about building software to effect change, advance scientific understanding, and benefit human well-being, and we are fortunate to serve many clients with similar aims.
Because this position involves remote team members on flexible schedules, strong communication skills and self-motivation will be essential to success.
- Solicit, elicit, and, premeditate requirements from a variety of clients on multiple projects
- Coordinate different team members across multiple projects
- Distill large complicated problems down into manageable pieces which can be scheduled and completed by the development team
- Proactively communicate with clients and other team members
- Predict, Identify, and remove any issues blocking the team or project
- Take a self-directed approach to learning new skills.
- Remain knowledgeable about and sensitive to security issues.
- Request support from and provide support to other team members.
- Manage client expectations and deadlines across multiple projects
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience managing time while coordinating multiple people on multiple projects
- Knowledge of and experience with software and web application development
- Deadline driven and independent
- Proven experience in the technology and web application space
- Empathy and compassion for clients and team members
- PMP certification
- Knowledge and experience with one or more clouds
- Knowledge of SCRUM and/or other SDLC methodologies
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about using the latest technology to build impactful software while having the freedom to work from home on a flexible schedule, please send us an email at email@example.com along with a resume and a brief paragraph summarizing your background and interest in the position.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB